Keyboard shortcuts working until BTT is relaunched.

Describe the bug
Sporadically (but often multiple times per day) BTT keyboard shortcuts will stop working. To get them to work again I have to open the BTT app (again). I do not have to select "File -> Restart BetterTouchTool", merely launching the app from spotlight is sufficient. I can safely close the BTT window immediately after launching it as well and keyboard shortcuts will work for a few hours before eventually freezing up again. BTT does have full access to the keyboard in system preferences as needed.

If there is away to enable debug logging or any other useful data I can provide let me know!

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

The built in keyboard.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro M1 Max 16 inch (64GB Ram)
  • macOS version: Ventura 13.3.1 (affected previous version as well; updating macOS did not work)
  • BetterTouchTool version: Version 4.070 (2285) (from the alpha channel) (and at least the non-alpha latest and an older version).

+1. This happens to me once a day as well. I had Fn + R set as a shortcut so I can restart BTT every few hours manually lol.

Hopefully this can be fixed.