Keyboard shortcut to "restore window size" crashes BTT app on Catalina.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

I have already restarted my system and this did not fix the issue. I checked for a newer (alpha) version of BTT but I was already on the newest version (v3.149) I could not find a report under the "User Diagnostics Reports" tab but did find one under the "Crash Reports" tab and have attached it below.

Describe the bug
I have the keyboard shortcut Cmd + Opt + Pad 5 set to "Maximize Window" and Cmd + Opt + Pad . set to "Restore Old Window Size". When I maximize a window then try to restore the old window size, BTT crashes entirely.

Note: This only seems to happen when restoring from a maximized window. I tried restoring after resizing window to quarters, halves, and top/bottom with no problem. This issue also only happens with my portrait monitor, not on my landscape monitor. I use 2 identical 4k LG monitors for reference.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro 13", Mid 2018, 4 TB3 Ports + IBM Model M Keyboard + LG 27UL850-W Monitors (Portrait)

Screenshots
N/A

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 13", Mid 2018
  • macOS version: MacOS Catalina Public Beta 2 (v19A501i)
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one"): v3.149 (1318)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
N/A

**BetterTouchTool_2019-07-17-021242_Shreys-MacBook-Pro.crash (99.9 KB) **

It's a bug in Catalina. I have already reported it to Apple :slight_smile:

Hi Andreas, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all of the work you put into this app. As someone who strives to control their computer without ever having to touch a mouse, BTT is an absolute godsend. Can't believe I went for years without using it!

Thank you for your quick reply, I hope this gets ironed out soon!