Jitouch like gesture or custom gesture capabilities?

Hello!
I would like to know if it's possible to request a new gesture or is there a way to add custom gestures that I'm not aware of. I'm in need a gesture that I used on a software similar to BTT called Jitouch 2. It consists on mimic the "middle click" on the magic mouse to orbit on 3D softwares like Blender, wich is my main software. Jitouch just refuses to work sometimes, wich is annoying.
The gesture can be seen at the very beggining of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIgcFqKtfek

Thanks.

Hello!
I would like to know the above question. The actual usable gesture for the middle click is kinda unconfortable, as people who use magic mouse and BTT for 3D CAD need to lift his finger all the time to click with just one finger on the middle. This idea takes a much more comfortable way to do the same thing.
A little program called Jitouch does have this gesture, but seems the devs abandoned the project, and as I see BTT as a much more reliable and growing program, I thought it was a good idea to absorb this. I've uploaded an image to illustrate what I'm proposing.
Thanks for reading.

Sorry something like this is currently not possible with BTT.
I'd recommend to use the three finger click gesture for middle-clicks.