Is this possible with BTT?

Hi, i am currently trying BTT but i am willing to buy a couple of lifetime licenses if what i want to do is possible…:

I want to use my external Magic Trackpad to control Blender on a Desktop Mac. I want to use the Trackpad in my left Hand while using a Magic Mouse in my right Hand. I DO NOT want the Trackpad to control cursor position, i would do that with the mouse.

1. swiping with one Finger: with standard settings (without BTT) swiping with one finger controls the cursor. Instead i want it to do the same that swiping with two fingers does on standard settings, or in other words: the same that swiping with one finger on the magic mouse does (scrolling vertically and horizontally). In Blender this would orbit around my scene.

2. swiping with two fingers: with standard settings this does what swiping with one finger on the magic mouse does (scrolling vertically and horizontally). Instead i want it to scroll but with the [control] modifier held down. (like swiping with one finger on the magic mouse and simultaneously holding down CONTROL) In Blender that would zoom in and out.

3. swiping with three fingers: with standard settings (all gestures in macOS preferences turned off) this would do the same as swiping with two fingers. Instead i want it to scroll but with the [shift] modifier held down. (like swiping with one finger on the magic mouse and simultaneously holding down SHIFT) In Blender this would pan around my scene.

If this is possible with BTT: please help me out, i can’t figure it out.

If this is not possible with BTT: do you know of any other software or method that could achieve this?

Thanks and kind regards,
Niki

sorry, that is not possible with BTT. Such things would require that the app worked on a much lower level.

Thanks for you Answer! That is unfortunate