Intermittent blocking of fullscreen video, etc.

Describe the bug
When trying to enter fullscreen from Youtube and Netflix on both Firefox and Safari, it flashes briefly to fullscreen and immediately exits fullscreen. Disabling extensions has no effect. Restarting BTT solves the problem. Problem returns intermittently.

Two other concurrent problems (intermittent):

Command + tab or Option + tab to cycle tabs (Alttab installed) glitches and does not show pop-up of open programs or windows. Closing BTT solves the issue.

Trackpad gets stuck in drag / selection mode (highlights/selects text when moved across the screen). Restarting BTT solves the issue.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 13 M1
  • macOS version: Ventura 13.0.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.961 (and latest stable 3.952)

does your BetterTouchTool use a lot of CPU? (check via macOS activity monitor).

Do you maybe have the experimental Dropbox/iCloud sync enabled in BTT? (if so try disabling that)

It could also be some trigger in BTT that triggers itself recursively (e.g a keyboard shortcut triggering an action sequence that contains the triggering shortcut)

Thanks for the reply!

I don't have any sync enabled.

CPU usage between 1-6%. 12 hr power consumption says 17.46. Current energy impact has a spike to ~100, but normally between 3-6. I've not noticed any issues with battery or cpu.

I do use GoldenChaos with some slight changes, but I'm not clever at computers so I haven't added much to it.