I'm trying to make a set of keyboard shortcuts to control Sketch.app and am having trouble getting a few Menubar shortcuts to work. Weird, as some work, but not others.
The first one (Fit to Parent...) works, but the second one (Reset...) does not.
I've tried many permutations and troubleshooting steps including:
- triple checking spelling
- trying to use with the context menu
- adding wildcard characters
- checking for existing app shortcuts
- checking for system keyboard shortcuts
- disabling all plugins that might interfere
- restarting BTT, Sketch.app, my Mac
Is there away to detect what a menu item is called on the backend, encodings and all?
- perhaps the visible "name" isn't what the computer reads
Is there a way to override existing app shortcuts like in macOS > System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > App Shortcuts?
- some shortcuts I made did not work in BTT but work fine when set in System Preferences.
- ALSO using a Sketch.app plugin called "Sketch Plugin Monster" works just fine for the "Reset..." menu item.