Hi @Andreas_Hegenberg , is there a way to open URL (let's say from Brave Brower) in Velja (URL Router). Velja is my system's default browser.
What I want is that when three finger tap on a link in Brave, it should open in Velja
Hi @Andreas_Hegenberg , is there a way to open URL (let's say from Brave Brower) in Velja (URL Router). Velja is my system's default browser.
What I want is that when three finger tap on a link in Brave, it should open in Velja
This should work (adds a three finger tap that opens the hovered URL via velja):
3_finger_tap_velja.bttpreset (4.1 KB)
However requires 5.450 alpha (uploading), because I have just added the hovered_link variable
//edit: sorry there was an accidental dot in the preset, should now work
you have selected BTT Clipboard Manager in the left sidebar
I just tried again, the preset is fine. (It's just an exported triggers, so it will import into your currently active preset).
If that doesn't work - combined with the weird screenshot issues you are seeing - it sounds like there is something fundamentally wrong, maybe some file permission issue? Can you in general create BTT triggers?
yes, all new trigger creation working fine.

The application can’t be opened. -50

looks good, maybe try whether it works when you open it from terminal via
/usr/bin/open -b com.sindresorhus.Velja 'https://someurl.com'
works from terminal
the surprising thing is, I had HUD setup when I 3 finger tap with ⌥. That didn't show up for some reason.

is the correct three finer tap being triggered (you can check in recently used). Maybe some existing app-specific one is being triggered?
The one in recently used is a different one than the one from my preset. If you don't need that one, delete it, it's probably defined somewhere app-specific (you can delete or disable from the recently used section)
Also curious how is BTT fetching the URL with just a hover
.
And what other use cases can we have with this feature? Do you ideas?