How do I get all my actions into my upgraded BTT

I had a bunch of actions defined, I upgraded BTT, and now they're gone. I went into the doc, and https://docs.bettertouchtool.net/docs/5_restoring_automatic_backups.html looked like a promising URL, but the HTML is empty (across 3 browsers and curl).

How do I get my actions back?

Thank you all.

Try in the BTt main menu „Help -> Restore Settings from backup“. This will show dome automatic backups BTT does.

If you have any manual backup e.g. via Time machine you could also restore that.

Interesting, and thank you, that looks promising, but it doesn't seem to work. It doesn't complain, it restarts BTT, but my actions aren't there.

Also, for some reason that menu is visible when looking at the "Configuration", but not when looking at the "Old Configuration UI" which is why I missed it.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by manual backup. Do you mean replace the "~/Library/Application\ Support/BetterTouchTool" with what was there before the upgrade? I'll try that...

Yes replacing that folder will definitely work. Also importing previous preset exports.
If you can't get it to work, please send the contents of that folder to andreas@folivora.ai, then I'll have a look!

Are you sure you are looking at the correct section in BTT? What kind of triggers did you have configured?

Hi, first off sorry for the delay, I was sick (nothing pandemic-y, just normal sick), then dealing with sick kids.

Second I just did that. I'm not seeing a change. I'm not 100% sure that I'm looking in the right place, the UI has changed a lot since the version that I used to be on, but I am like 99.9% sure. I looked in the BTT log, and I see it validating my key and such, but nothing about loading, or failing to load, my triggers.

As for what triggers I had, I had different types of things, lots of keyboard triggers, triple-click the touchpad => middle click for terminal, weird mouse buttons => forward & back in the browser, probably other things that I'm not remembering.

I'll send you the tgz of my folder, thank you.