reum
May 24, 2026, 1:30am
1
I'd like to bind the al_calculator key. Is it possible? I have a Dell KB522 keyboard.
Thank you very much, I look forward to hearing from you.
Unfortunately I don't have a keyboard with such a key to test with, but possibly BTT 6.54x allows you to remap it to a key that can be recognized on macOS (and in BTT). For example like this:
reum
June 5, 2026, 11:51am
3
Thank you very much for your reply! I will test this and pasta here the solution result. Thank you very much again
reum
June 16, 2026, 3:08am
4
unfortunately it doesn't work. I'll be happy to share debug/logs data to facilitate development.
mig8447
September 20, 2026, 7:15pm
5
This worked for me, I remap to f20 added F20 as the action in the named trigger and then added a keyboard shortcut for that key to launch app