How can I disable Clipboard/Pasteboard history for specific apps?

I have the problem that when copying field formulas in MS Word when clipboard history of BTT is enabled it is causing MS Word to crash. So I would like to disable clipboard history for MS Word. Is that possible? Thanks!

Yes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! (Maybe also in the feature a shortcut for this option would be nice :+1:t4: )

1 Like

Is there a way to achieve this for a browser extension (Bitwarden) without disabling it for the whole browser ?

Only if the extension marks the clipboard content as "sensitive", 1Password and the like do this. (http://nspasteboard.org/ )

So UNchecking "Record concealed or application specific clipboard contents" should prevent it. Am I understanding this right?

If so, then I'll make a request on Bitwarden side.

Yes, correct!
They would need to implement the concealed type described on nspasteboard.org (not sure whether that's possible for a browser extension though)

1 Like

Nice! So I excluded BTT clipboard manager for my password manager KeePassXC.

But now I wonder: Where can I see / manage this setting / exclusion? All I see is that the app appears in the left pane, but I can't find the exclusion specified anywhere.

But now I wonder: Where can I see / manage this setting / exclusion? All I see is that the app appears in the left pane, but I can't find the exclusion specified anywhere.

Update: The new UI fixes that issue and has a checkbox on the right config pane.

1 Like