Describe the bug
- I assign an action to the "Scroll Left" and "Scroll Right" triggers.
- BTT correctly captures the scroll event when I create the trigger/action!
- BTT fails to recognize the scroll event when I try to trigger the action.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Logitech MX Master 3 mouse.
- Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 2017
- macOS version: 10.15
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.374
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
When I uninstall Logitech Options (which disables several buttons on the mouse), BTT functions correctly with the horizontal scroll events. I would blame this entirely on Logitech, except for the fact that BTT captures the horizontal scroll event when creating the trigger/action. It fails otherwise, but since it can capture the horizontal scroll event sometimes, I am classifying it as a bug that it doesn't capture it all the time.