Describe the bug
I've noticed a high CPU usage of BetterTouchTool, specifically when waking the laptop from sleep.
This occurs about 40% of the time after waking up.
The resolution thus far has been to quit and restart the app, which sets things back in order.
- iCloud/Dropbox sync is turned off and was never on.
- This isn't special to a specific version but was present on the stable and alpha versions and updates of the app.
This is my config:
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 16" M1 Pro
- macOS version: 14.1.1 (23B81) - and was present in many previous versions of macOS as well.
- BetterTouchTool version: 4.322 alpha
What can I check/post additionally to be able to diagnose the problem further and find a permanent solution?