Help Appreciated - Issues with Chrome

I'd love your help. Two issues I've been having with BTT in conjunction with Chrome on Mac.

Clipboard history disappears most of the time when I do the keyboard shortcut to get to it.
Video Demonstration:
Doesn't happen when other apps are active instead of Chrome.

Here is my setting for clipboard history:

Problem 2: I have a shortcut to A) Hold down "Option" on my keyboard and hit "Left" or "Right" side button on my vertical mouse. This is supposed to navigate through tabs. It works 70% of the time - the other 30% of the time, it acts as "Back" or "Forward" on my browser. I'm not trying to go back to previous page - trying to navigate to the tab to the left.

Here is my setting for back/forward shortcuts on Chrome: