Graph still exists after move to another monitor

Describe the bug
I defined a keyboard shortcut series: first press esc, then move the window to another monitor, then enter full screen, in order to achieve move a full screen app to another monitor quickly. However, when i try this out, after esc, the animation will have a full screen app to normal size app, however the app has already been moved to another monitor, and the app-sized graph on the monitor will not disappear. The graph cannot be interacted with. Hide it and show it again, the graph can disappear.

I think it may not be a BetterTouchTool bug, maybe a MacOS bug... Still I would like to report that and see if there're any solution to that. Thank you!

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Keyboard

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 13 inch, 2017 version, no touchbar version
  • macOS version: Mojave (10.14)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.645(954)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.