New experimental version!
Now that I'm all moved in and settled down at my new job, I've finally had time to get back to developing GC-BTT. The next stable release is all about an improved settings menu and initial app support, starting with Photoshop. I've spent a lot of time thinking about how I want to handle switching into and out of third party app controls, and I think I've nailed it (on paper, at least).
This first experimental release is just getting things going again - nothing too "experimental" just yet, so I expect it to be actually quite stable. However, the next few experimental releases will likely be substantially less stable, so you have been warned!
GoldenChaos-BTT 2.667 (Experimental) Changelog
- [Menu Bar] Added Caffeinate menu bar item
- [Dock Badges] Dock badges will no longer appear if Do Not Disturb is enabled
- [Dock Badges] Added MailMate dock badge
- [Dock Badges] Removed Astro dock badge (app was discontinued)
- Fixed: Back/Forward buttons not working with Finder
- Fixed: Franz dock badge would always display "1" even if the app had no badge
Notes for Testers
This is the first release since the introduction of seamless upgrading. Please test seamless upgrading between versions by attempting to restore your settings after upgrading. To upgrade:
Completely remove your existing installation of GC-BTT.
- Your settings are stored inside BTT, so you won't lose them.
- Install this alpha version from the link below.
- Open the GC-BTT settings menu and tap "Reapply All Settings".