fn key no longer showing function buttons

Describe the bug
Since updating to the latest version, my fn key no longer shows the function button when I press it. I deliberately do not add the fn key as a modifier for any btt action or widget; up until this latest version, this has been fine, the standard, system, function buttons appeared when I press the fn key. Now, nothing happens - there is no change in the touchbar at all. Very frustrating, as I use the function buttons in Lightroom quite frequently. (NB fn key still turns backspace key into delete)

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Keyboard/Touchbar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
  • macOS version: 10.15.3 (19D76)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.346

I don't think there has ever been any explicit function in BTT to show the standard system bar if FN is pressed. Did you maybe have the "disable BetterTouchTool while fn is pressed" setting active? If so, please check whether it might have gotten disabled for some reason:

The general Touch Bar FN behavior is controlled via the settings in System Preferences => Keyboard

That fixed it. I must have set it ages ago and then forgotten all about it. Easy to miss, too, when you're looking through trying to find what might have happened.

Thanks for the response.