Floating ChatGPT stuck on cloudflare verification?

Since the new update floating chatgpt doesnt work anymore. Its stuck with cloudflare human verification. If you press the checkbox it just starts over. :frowning:

Is it just me??

Seems like their user agent verification changed (maybe a response to the outage yesterday). Try to set the user agent for the webview to this, this seems to work for me

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.5 Safari/605.1.15

1 Like

Yes. Just found out when google. I added "Safari 17.3 on macOS" and it works now.

Crazy how fast you are??
Do you work full time with this app now? Is the income from it enough for future dedication? Just need to know, since the app is life changing for me!! Some developers sell their apps to big companies and then they get discontinued or updated every 4 years. Like Voodoopad. hehe

Tried before to look up how the company is doing but couldnt find any info. :slight_smile:

I have been doing this (almost) full time since 2018, and yes it definitely generates enough income and is still a lot of fun to work on after almost 15 years :wink:

2 Likes