[Fixed in BTT 3.722] Dock badges not working after installing Monterey 12.0.1

@Andreas_Hegenberg
the problem actually seemed to be solved.
but the badge for imessage does not work for me.
i know it is unusual but could you please check again if there is an error?
thank you.

the problem still exists.
the badge for imessage and apple calendar is not displayed in the touchbar.
with aquatouch the problem does not exist.
please check again.
thank you.

My dock badges have never seemed to work, even before upgrading to Monterey. The only time I even see the messages icon pop up on the touch bar is when i toggle it on and off from the dock badge settings and then it disappears after 3-4 seconds. Is there anything I could try? I've tried reinstalling many times and looked through and checked all settings in this thread and previous threads but nothing seems to be working. On a macbook pro 2018 running Monterey

What version of BTT are you on? The dock badge issues were fixed in the most recent versions. :slight_smile:

@GoldenChaos Thanks for your reply, hopefully we'll be able to figure this out!

I'm on the most recent! 3.737 and GC 3.563, just updated but this problem has been happening since I first even downloaded BTT. I've scoured every thread for anyone with a similar problem and couldn't find any solutions. When I run this script, I get "missing value" for any app that I try.

and BTT has permission in both User Accessibility and Automation.

weird, but your dock is showing the badges?

here runs the btt 3.737 and the gc 3.563. in the meantime i have tried everything possible it does not work. up to the btt 3.670 everything ran without problems. all versions that came after have the described problem.
after @Andreas_Hegenberg released version 3.722 at least apple mail and whatsapp works as a badge in the touchbar. apple calendar and imessage still don't work. maybe it's just a small thing.