"Export Highlighted Preset" is not actually exporting any file (BTT 3.562 / Big Sur 11.3.1 (20E241))

Describe the bug
I am trying to make a backup of my main Preset and noticed it is not working. I have one preset ("Default") and when I highlight it in the list and then choose to export to a folder (e.g. Desktop) it does nothing. The window goes away, but no file is generated. This happens when attempting to export triggers or triggers/settings. It also happens if I try to GZip it or not.

Interestingly, there is also no file in my Library's "Application Support" folder for BetterTouchTool :arrow_forward:︎ PresetBundles... isn't that where these were stored in previous versions? In my Mac's System Preferences I have given BTT "Full Disk Access" thinking it may have read/write issues to non-application related folders.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
BetterTouchTool 3.562
MacBook Pro Big Sur 11.3.1 (20E241)

Screenshots
See this link for a gif animation of the issue: https://geigel.com/shares/3dbBrlJ
(Gif was 5.8MB and too big to upload since there's a limit of 4MB)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
    MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)
    2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
    16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
    Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

• macOS version:
    MacBook Pro Big Sur 11.3.1 (20E241)

• BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")
    BTT 3.562

Could you go to Help => Export Diagnostic Debug Information and send the result to andreas@folivora.ai? Then I can check what's wrong.

I have the same issue. Was this ever resolved?

I'm running BTT 3.562 and can confirm that I'm still having the same issues.

@Andreas_Hegenberg I emailed you on 2021-05-07 a link to download the debug info as requested. Have you had a chance yet to look?

Thanks,

AG3