Describe the bug
The BTT window-move and window-snap functions do not work with Emacs.app (Emacs-27.2-3-universal.dmg) that was downloaded from
These functions has been working OK with older versions (I don't remember the version numbers) on Monterey, but after upgrading BTT to 3.7x a week ago, they do not work as expected. I also tried the latest alpha 3.745, but it did not help.
Only the solution is to mouse over the right-side scroll bar of an Emacs window, namely which is only the active area, but it critically drops my efficiency.
Please note that this bug appears only with Emacs.app and recent BTT versions.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad in the clam shell mode
- Built-in keyboard and trackpad in the lid-open mode
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- macOS version: 12.2.1 (21D62)
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.745 (1887)
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):