hello.
i have a ps5 controller and want to use it with BTT. Is this possible?
For example, i want to use a ps5 controller button to trigger a combined keystroke.
would be great for my workflow.
best wishes.
hello.
i have a ps5 controller and want to use it with BTT. Is this possible?
For example, i want to use a ps5 controller button to trigger a combined keystroke.
would be great for my workflow.
best wishes.
GitHub - MichaelWeed/ps5-controller-control-macbook: Control your MacBook using a PS5 controller using a combination of proprietary and open-source tools. the author actually posted this here in the forum. It requires more apps than BTT, with only BTT I guess you can try using the "Generic devices" section. Check the docs as well - Generic Devices · BetterTouchTool Documentation
Yep currently the only way would be to create a custom script via generic devices or use some external tool. Generic gamepad support (via Game Controller | Apple Developer Documentation) is on my TODO list for 2026, but I haven't decided on when to work on it yet.
For the PS4 controller users have already posted scripts here on the forum Generic Devices PS4 Dualshock - #10 by CRJ2000
Thank you. I hope that you have time to implement the ps5 controller, it would be VERY VERY cool to config some helpful macros. best wishes.
I am not quite sure whether this works with the PS5 controller yet, but I now plan to finish the feature in the coming weeks once I get more controllers to test with!
sounds great. i will have a look. best wishes
Just received a PS5 Dual Sense Controller and it seems to work fine ![]()
sounds fantastic. thank you so much. best wishes.