- PBP Dual monitor setup (Macbook has two inputs into the monitor).
- Custom snap area ("create new snap area using active window as template") is made on Monitor 2
- When new window is dragged to custom snap area on Monitor 2, window jumps to Monitor 1.
- The same snap area created on Monitor 2 is automatically generated on Monitor 1, and Monitor 1 is set as preferential.
- There is no way to snap window to the designated area on the original Monitor 2.
This was not a problem when I had a "real" dual monitor setup (1 mac, 2 monitors) instead of a single monitor using PBP.
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)
- Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 13-inch, 2017
- macOS version: Mojave 10.14.4
- BetterTouchTool version: BetterSnapTool 1.9
Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.