Dropbox sync doesn't sync screenshot terminal commands

Describe the bug
I'm moving to a new Mac, so using DropBox sync to transfer settings.
I have a touchbar button which captures a screenshot, then runs a terminal command to OCR scan it - I actually blogged the whole process a while back: https://blog.korny.info/2019/04/08/ocr-hack-grabbing-text-from-the-screen-on-a-macbook.html

Anyway, the "capture screenshot" button synced fine via DropBox - but the "Run Terminal Command" page is blank, and I need to manually re-enter the terminal command to get the script to work on the new mac.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch Bar

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 16"
  • macOS version: Catalina 10.15.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.326

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

The dropbox sync is very experimental and will probably soon be replaced by something better. You can however export your preset by clicking preset => export highlighted on the top right in BTT. This allows you to reimport on the other machine.

Thanks - that seemed to work; I might disable Dropbox sync for now as backup/restore seems more reliable for my needs.

Any udpates on sync? Is it still a good way to keep two macbooks in sync at least with regard to keyboard shortcuts?

(edit: I am using Dropbox for the sync)