Drawings / Mouse Gestures & Middle Mouse Button Issues - Version 4.356

Describe the bug
I am experiencing an issue with the MX Master 3 mouse in BetterTouchTool version 4.356. I am unable to initiate mouse gestures using the device's Middle Button. When the middle mouse button is pressed, an input box for creating a drawing appears, along with a red dot at the cursor's location. However, despite being able to move the mouse, no drawing appears on the screen. Upon releasing the middle mouse button, the input box closes without triggering any gesture.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

• Mouse input: MX Master 3 for Mac

Screenshots
BetterTouchTool

Logi Options+

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Max
  • macOS version: Sonoma 14.1.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.356
  • Mouse: Logitec MX Master 3 for Mac
  • Logitech Software: Logi Options+ version 1.60.495862

Additional information (e.g. crash logs, related issues, etc.):

• In trouble shooting the issue, I downgraded Logi Options+ from the current release (1.60.495862) to a previous release (1.44.415778) without any change in behavior.
  • Successfully addressed the issue by downgrading BetterTouchTool to version 4.333, available at https://folivora.ai/releases/. The problem described does not occur in this version.
  • The bug is likely related to recent updates in BetterTouchTool, as version 4.356's release notes reference changes to Mouse Gestures / Drawings.

can you check whether this is fixed in 4.359 alpha?

I am happy to report the issue appears to be resolved in Alpha version 4.359 (43590).

Thank you for your prompt response.