Drawing Bug Adding Line?

When using drawings, the first attempt at making the symbol always starts with a line from what appears to be an arbitrary spot to where I click, making the drawing not function as it should. I've just noticed this in the last week or so. After the initial attempt of making the drawing, I can almost always make it work fine right afterwards. But it's still a very annoying.

**Affected input device : Macbook Pro M1 Trackpad

Screenshots

In this example you can see me attempting to draw a circle, which I used to launch a VPN. The first try includes the random line, while the second attempt shows it working the way it's supposed to.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 13-inch, M1, 2020

• macOS version: 14.1.1 (23B81)

• BetterTouchTool version: 4.333

Thanks for reporting, I'll fix this.

I don't mean to be a bother, but I use drawings all the time and this is really a pain in the ass. Every single time I try to draw something it does this. I keep updating with the alpha versions, but it's still doing it.

hey, are you sure this still happens for you on the latest alphas? It should already be fixed and I received multiple positive feedbacks (see Drawings / Mouse Gestures unreliable - #22 by swoosh )

The version I installed right after you responded seems to have fixed it. Thanks!