DoubleClick on Menubar triggers warning

I get this dialog whenever I double-click on a window title bar with BTT running.

I have all the window snapping features disabled and don't see any setting to disable the functionality enabled by BTT here that might be the source of the conflict.

• Type of Mac: 2019 16" MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 10.15.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.335 (1543)

I have this, too. For the time being, I've disabled the doubleclick to minimize setting on System Preferences and added it as an action to BTT, so that I get the same behavior but without the pesky warning.

Same problem here, as well on a 2019 16" MBP.

Please help. :pray:

You all don't have a double-click window titlebar configured in BTT?

thanks for the quick reply Andreas – actually I have that, but had to switch to the old UI configuration to see it was there. Strangely does not appear in the new UI...

Ah that's interesting. I'll have a look!

Found it also in the new UI, sorry – I was confounded by the differences of the two UIs (lack of the trigger name in the new one's list)

A detail: I've recently installed the Simple Window Manager preset, and I see that the trigger name for that action is similar to the other ones from the preset – could it be it was overwritten?

FYI - I am not seeing it in the new UI. I do see it in the old UI.

I do have a rather long list from some of the presets I've installed in the window, but have looked over it three times (and can easily see it in the old UI) - a search/filter would be very handy :wink:

One other note - where this really drives me nuts is in the Spotify app search box and double clicking on a word. For some reason it's triggered there...

Not sure if that's a Spotify bug or BTT misclassification.

Getting this popup on the newest update of BTT with newest Aqua touch. I disabled the double click to minimize in system settings and BTT is working BUT, Chrome is not filling the screen. It's leaving a quarter inch space at the top. Is this a Chrome issue?

I think if you want to use double-click to maximize you should assign the custom move/resize action and configure it like this:

The standard maximize action in BTT might currently not work well when using double click triggers

Thanks! Using that setup you just provided mostly works. Seems to randomly not fill the screen at times and I'm not sure why. I'll reply if I figure out what's causing it to not fill the whole screen.