Does not work with Adobe Programs

Adobe programs will not stay in their snapped position. Anytime you use BetterSnap tool with them they glitch and snap to a random size and spot on your screen.

Edit: Adding that I have completely tried uninstalling and reinstalling Better Snap tool and reset ALL of my settings. Lost all my settings and it still did not fix the issue.

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version: 13.2.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 1.9.9

I am having this problem as well. Probably for the last 2 or 3 weeks I've noticed it, but it may have been longer before I got annoyed and noticed the pattern. Only happening with Adobe programs (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).

• Type of Mac: M1, 2020
  • macOS version: 13.5.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 1.9.9

I have tried toggling a few different settings such as "Restore old size & position if window is dragged away again" and those have not fixed the problem. I had not changed any settings for at least 6 months before this started happening.

1 Like

Unfortunately all window manager apps on macOS are affected by this, Adobe has broken their window resizing behavior in their recent updates. Their products do not respond correctly to window resizing requests using the macOS Accessibility API anymore. As of now I don't think there is anything I can do to fix this.

If possible please also report to Adobe, they would need to fix this in their apps.