Disable run in background

Describe the bug
I cannot disable run in background checkbox when using a javascript widget. Every time I disable it and save it just reenables itself.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch Bar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
  • macOS version: Catalina 10.15.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.561 (1701)

that is only applicable to Apple Scripts at the moment. What are you trying to achieve?

Ah, I have a javascript script that runs on a loop. But every time the script is in the foreground it will rerun it. Causing this script to run multiple times at once.

try to uncheck the "Always run when widget becomes visible" option. If I understood correctly this should solve your issue.

How would I go about running the script then? It just won't run at all for the first time now?

It should run once but not every time the visibility changes

The code returnToBTT(JSON.stringify({ text: "Test"})) won't run at all unless I have it always run on visible or execute script ever above 0 seconds. It doesn't seem to run the first time at all

Has there been an update that allows the AppleScript widget Run in background to be disabled?