Disable horizontal scrolling while touching magic mouse 2

Hi Guys. I'm using Magic Mouse 2 and i found a problem that it scrolls while i'm clicking. I found a code for terminal to fix this and now i'm looking for another comand,
While i gently touching my mouse, it sometimes scrolls horizontally, Is there a way to fix this? Maybe block or make touch pressure different?

Or maybe someone know how to prevent scrolling with movement of my finger upper part (which under nail, don't know how to explain)

When selecting an app in BTT you can choose to disable horizontal single finger scrolling:

I'm a video editor, so i need horizontal scrolling, but i don't need playhead to move when i'm clicking or gently touching my mouse. Maybe there some command?

I spent a lot of my day in RStudio and, for whatever reason, it doesn’t respect the Disable Single Finger Scrolling and Disable Single Finger Horizontal Scrolling. That’s too bad because horizontal scrolling is so sensitive in that app that I can suddenly find myself 12 tabs away from the code I was working on!

I’ve verified the two Disable Scrolling features work in other apps, like Messages. But for RStudio, it’s a no go. Thought you’d want to know.

— Robert

Trying to disable Single Finger Scrolling in Logic Pro and that doesn't seem to work either.