Disable BTT in Mission Control

I use 4 finger swipe down for "Alt+Tab" in my BTT. And I use 4 finger swipe up for Mission Control in the Trackpad settings of Mac. I have added Mission Control in BTT on the left side and ticked "Disable BTT completely" for Mission Control.

My Expectation: When I 4 finger swipe up for Mission Control, I want to 4 finger swipe down to get back from Mission Control to whichever application was active at the time of 4 finger swipe up.

BTT Actual Behaviour: Once I am in Mission Control, and I 4 finger swipe down to get back, it does take me back from Mission Control as expected, but it takes me back to the 'Alt-Tab'bed window (i.e. it simultaneously detects the 4 finger swipe down as Alt-Tab).

How can I make sure that BTT shortcuts don't work when I am in Mission Control, and resume only when I am completely out of Mission Control?

unfortunately that's not possible because there is no good way to detect whether Mission Control is active as far as I know.

For single shortcuts you could maybe create a workaround by using the "find image on screen" action, setting it up to search something that's specific to Mission Control (e.g. the little plus icon on the top right), and trigger a named trigger only if not found.