Differentiate between two different mice like you can for keyboards? Or?

I purchased a Bluetooth Keypad (Keydial mini) pictured below recently to use as an inexpensive way to have quick shortcuts/actions on one of my computers and wanted to exclusively use BTT to control it.

My Mac recognizes it as a Keyboard (I believe). The problem I'm having is the wheel in the upper left is a scroll and I have only been able to change what it does using the 'Normal Mouse' trigger. That's fine, but I want to change what the Keydial scroll wheel does and not affect my actual mouse wheel (scroll) function.

I know for different keyboards there is an advanced option that you can change the trigger conditions to "Works on Keyboard with same type as used for recording" and I wasn't able to find that for Normal Mouse. Is that possible?

If someone wants to know what I actually want the wheel to do is, well I want to change tabs in a web browser using the scroll dial.

Is this possibly something I should use the "Generic devices" for? If so, where is the best place to find out how best to use that?

Thank you!