DEV: BTT Feature Requests for AQT

@Andreas_Hegenberg I'll compile BTT feature requests for AQT here if you don't mind!

Appreciate it as I've had requests for some features that aren't possible in BTT as of yet.

I've also made an AquaTouch Tag and went ahead and tagged all my old requests with it, so do check it out.

For now, I really need help with this, did you have a way of finding out how to catch it? It still seems to be happening on import.

Second, Calendar Widget Scripting? Just one more widget needs to be updated before I'm iCalBuddy Free

Small Request, a keyboard brightness variable just like the existing internal display brightness variable

Thanks so much for the support!

Is it possible to disable updating a slider while its being held down?

I'm getting a flickery slider because it tries to update it while I'm sliding.

If i set the slider to 0 update, its smooth but doesn't sync up if it's adjusted from not the slider.

Hey Yuuiko. Really enjoying your preset. Is it possible to add Brave browser compatibility in the upcoming updates?

1 Like

Hi, Yuuiko. Really enjoying your preset, too. Is it also possible to add support for the app Notion? Desperately need it. Thank you

i think itd be cool to be able to see the battery of all device (iphone, ipad, etc) through wifi:

I would love to see support for YouTube music. Hopefully a lot of the YouTube widget can be resused

Hey Yuuiko. Awesome preset, the best that I find. Can you add support for app Numi. And if it is possible add ability to chose apps for "quick apps" quick open, and ability to disable label for them.
Thank you!

Would it be possible to add a Cancel/Restart button when restarting Mac. Something similar to the regular touch bar when restarting or shutting down.