Delete screenshots after closing the window

I often use screenshots as temporary "just keep it on my screen" notes. I noticed there's no way to remove the screenshots from the BTT UI. Please consider e.g.

• removing the screenshot after the window is closed and the screenshot isn't saved to disk
  • adding a "delete" button/menu item to the UI

BTW, I also like how clean the Snappy (http://snappy-app.com/) UI is compared to BTT.

I agree that it would be very helpful to allow us to "delete" the screenshot. This would not need much UI; for example it could be an option under the dot-dot-dot menu that simple says "Delete Screenshot" and does that and closes the window. In other words, in my case not asking for this to be a universal option after closing the window every time, it can instead be a thought of as a different way to close the window (using the delete option instead).

I need this because I often take screenshots and then realize I left something out of the frame or need to make some other minor adjustment to the capture. I like to immediately delete the faulty shot and then take a new one.