Custom gestures sometimes stop working after waking from sleep

Describe the bug
Sometimes when waking from sleep, the custom gestures stop working altogether (both trackpad and magic mouse) until I restart BetterTouchTool.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Magic Mouse and Trackpad

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 15 2017 (MPTR2LL/A)
  • macOS version: 10.15.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.346 (1554) (it's happening for quite some time, though, I just hadn't come around to filing the bug yet)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
It might be relevant to mention that I use hibernatemode 25 to actually hibernate the macbook whenever I close the lid.

This is the output of pmset -g

System-wide power settings:
Currently in use:
 lidwake              1
 autopoweroff         1
 standbydelayhigh     1
 autopoweroffdelay    7200
 standbydelaylow      1
 standby              1
 proximitywake        1
 ttyskeepawake        0
 hibernatemode        25
 powernap             0
 gpuswitch            2
 hibernatefile        /var/vm/sleepimage
 highstandbythreshold 50
 displaysleep         5
 womp                 0
 networkoversleep     0
 sleep                10
 tcpkeepalive         0
 halfdim              0
 acwake               0
 disksleep            10

I also found this old issue which seem to be similar to mine with a similar macbook model, but with a much older version of BTT. I have no idea if it might still be the same issue, but it is quite annoying sometimes, because I sleep my computer very often (like 20 times a day).

For me also, the custom gestures do not work, whenever waking from sleep.

It started happening on February 22, 2020 right after I bought the BetterTouchTool Lifetime License.

For me the gestures don't work until I switch desktops, after which they seem to work again.

So upon waking from sleep I have to swipe to another desktop and then back to the full screen app for the gestures to work.

Yeah, I always restarted BTT but after reading your comment after having the problem occur again to me I tested it and can confirm that switching desktops does seem to solve the issue for me as well.