Describe the bug
Using the Custom ControlStrip Icon is very buggy. Known issues:
- Sometimes the space for it shows but it's blank and inoperatable on some BTT startups.
- Sometimes it doesn't show up at all, requiring the setting to be toggled off and on again for it to be brought up.
- The icon doesn't update instantly when using multiple custom icons in different CAGroups / App Groups
- probably as result of the prior, the icon is always required to be tapped once (which doesn't do anything, only seems to update to the right icon) then again for it to operate properly
As you know, my preset uses this a lot
Affected input device: TouchBar
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- macOS version: 10.14.3
- BetterTouchTool version: 2.720