Consistent crash when attempting to configure "switch to preset" action

Describe the bug
Every time I click on "select presets to activate" to set up the "switch to preset / enable specific presets" action, the app crashes instantly. Have tried restarting, reinstalling BTT, and even using a new completely blank configuration to test if it was an issue with my current presets - but the result is consistently the same, i.e. BTT crashes and then restarts itself.

Anyone else come across this issue before? I searched but couldn't find anything obviously related.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Happens during configuration, regardless of what trigger I'm using to fire the action.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: mac mini
  • macOS version: 10.14.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.389 (1612)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):BetterTouchTool_2020-07-06-154509.crash (95.8 KB)

As an interim workaround, if anyone is able to provide the JSON description of a working "switch to preset" action I'd be very grateful. I figured I could try to use this to configure in a text editor and then paste back into BTT, but at the moment the JSON I get when copying the action doesn't have anywhere to specify the presets. It'd be helpful to know which (if any) JSON keys I'm missing - this is what I currently get when copying/pasting the un-configured action:

[
{
"BTTTriggerType" : -1,
"BTTTriggerClass" : "BTTTriggerTypeOtherTriggers",
"BTTPredefinedActionType" : 139,
"BTTPredefinedActionName" : "Switch to Preset / Enable Specific Presets",
"BTTEnabled2" : 1,
"BTTAlternateModifierKeys" : 0,
"BTTRepeatDelay" : 0,
"BTTUUID" : "7B103744-542F-4E11-A1C6-EDCCF55C4016",
"BTTNotesInsteadOfDescription" : 0,
"BTTEnabled" : 1,