Conditional Activation Group — how to remove global Stream Deck buttons

I'm trying to follow this process.

I have it working essentially as I want except that the other global buttons are still displayed, which I would like to stop.

That is to say, I want to hold down a single global button on my 15-key Stream Deck and have the other 14 populate with the CAG contents, but no other buttons should be present.

Is there a straightforward way to do this?

You can use this option:

Thanks. I have new glasses arriving in a week (true story). :roll_eyes:

I think I saw Notchbar in the heading and then ignored it. I've used exactly the same option on other group types.

I should split it up, that's on my todo list :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I ticked the box but it does not seem to be honouring it.

I have 14 buttons set to the free grid positions but the last one gets stamped on with a scroll button and that leads me to another page with my global buttons still.

weird, maybe a bug. I'll try to reproduce!

The trigger button is in row 1 position 5. There are three other free-floating global buttons.

On pressing the trigger, I effectively lose my row 3 position 5 button as it gets covered with the > button. That leads me to the second page which has the other three global buttons and also both < and > in positions 4 and 5 of row 3.

Now something very weird has happened.

The "lost" button is one I actually wanted (it sets my lights and screens to "daylight" brightness), so I swapped the column from 5 to 1 and on the button that was there from 1 to 5.

After this, the row 3 column 1 button was blank. However, I then reordered the buttons in the trigger list, to match the grid order, and now the moved button shows up (and works).

It seems like the "flow order" is having some effect over the grid positions.