Compatibility with uBar

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Mid-2012 MBP, 15" and 13" i7 models
  • macOS version: Mojave (10.14.6)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.428 (788)

Additional information:

uBar is a neat dock replacement that adds a Windows-style taskbar which stays on top of other windows (like the dock), unless it's set to auto-hide.

BTT's window maximizing feature doesn't seem to see uBar at all, so uBar ends up hiding part of the window after resizing. If I double-click on a window's titlebar to zoom using that system feature, the window resizes properly, with the bottom edge directly above the top edge of uBar.

Interestingly, if I double-click the BTT window to maximize, uBar covers the bottom of the window.

I'm having the same problem here. The problem appears when I configure uBar to be on the left or right side (snapping is ok if I configure uBar to be in the bottom).

• MBP Retina 13" 2015 (Monterrey) and MB Air 13" 2015 (Catalina).
  • BTT 3.786

The best workarounds I've found are to configure uBar to be in the bottom or configure it to be in one of the sides with auto-hide and set BTT keyboard shortcuts for left/right window snapping (Action = Frontmost Windows Side by Side First Right and Last Left). The snapping does not work with auto-hide if I drag-n-drop the window into the sides as uBar appears and this causes the snapping problem again.

This is not the desired behavior as I'd like to keep uBar always visible on the left side with the window snapping working.

If anyone have a better solution/workaround, please share.