Clear specific notification AND/OR notifications from specific app

Hey Andreas is there a way for you to implement "Close All Notification Alerts / Notification Center" but with the options from "macOS Did Display Notification"?
This would allow us to close specific notifications and notifications from specific app.

Thank you.

If you are running macOS Golden Gate I have added some regex matching options in the latest alphas - won't work with older macOS versions and is also limited on macOS Golden Gate. Behavior can be slightly improved by granting BTT Full Disk Access (while still possible Updates to Full Disk Access in macOS - Latest News - Apple Developer)

Actually this ("while still possible Updates to Full Disk Access in macOS - Latest News - Apple Developer") is the reason I will avoid updating to Golden Gate for now. How will this change affect BTT, I'm not asking about this specific feature (to clear the specific notification), but in general?

Luckily most features in BTT don't require Full Disk Access. (I usually run it without this permission)

There are some things like Status Item Management that won't work well without FDA though.

Also I guess Apple will not completely block it, but they might require us to boot into recovery to allow an app - so nobody can do it accidentally.

Also I guess Apple will not completely block it, but they might require us to boot into recovery to allow an app - so nobody can do it accidentally.

This sounds reasonable, but let's see.

There are some things like Status Item Management

is there an easy way for us, the users, to check which other features will be affected?

Thank you.

the easiest is to disable Full Disk Access and see what breaks :slight_smile:

I'll create a list of actions/triggers that will stop working without FDA later!