Can't see the status Item when I enable Notch Bar

Describe the bug
I can't see the Status Item if I don't hover them.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Notch Bar

Screenshots

See the WIFI Icon? Reversed and too big.
And I don't know if it's normal but I can't see my system status icons even though the option is checked...

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Apple M1 Max
  • macOS version: 12.1
  • BetterTouchTool version:

Is there something I missed?
Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

Pyer

currently the Notch Bar works best if you use a dark desktop wallpaper, so macOS makes these icons white.

However as a workaround the status item widget also has an option to invert the icon color

Hi Andreas,
Could you show me where? I think I tried clicking on everything that said "invert" without any effect on the icons...
Thanks!

You are right, the invert option was broken for status items. It should be fixed in the latest alpha version (3.734). However using a dark wallpaper would still be the recommended way (only the top area of the wallpaper needs to be a bit dark)

Has this issue returned? Using version 3.821 - Just tried alpha 3.859 and still seeing it here.
Using Notch Bar Status Items Widget to display (visible) on both Screens with Notch and Standard Screen. The standard screen is inverted but the notch screen is not. Also, when I click enable/disable Visible on Screens with Notch it does not always change.

Incidentally I also tried having two Notch Bar Status Widgets, one with visibility enabled on Standard Screen, and the other visible on Notch but it did not help.