Can't Make Customized TouchBar Display Anymore

Describe the bug
A few weeks ago on one of my machines stopped displaying my TouchBar customizations, though I don't think it was based on any updates. I've included a couple of screenshots of my current settings, they match the options on another computer where it's currently working, though I tried a few other options as well if you have guidance on how to get it working again.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch Bar

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
    MacBook Pro (2018)

• macOS version:
    10.14.6 (and was happening on 10.14.5)

• BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Is it maybe just hidden? Does the BTT menubar icon menu show "Your Touch Bar is currently hidden" when you click on the BTT menubar icon?

Yep, that was it. Thank you very much, I really missed the TouchBar integration! I had the menu bar icon disabled and didn't know that was an option. :sob:

Kind of curious, how does it get into a state where it's hidden? And might it be worth adding that option into the new TouchBar settings panel to make it more apparent when that happens?