Can't get License Link to work

Hi there,

I am trying to register a lifetime license on my M1 Mac. I bought the license via paddle, so it comes with a link I am supposed to open. However, when I click on the link, nothing happens, no matter which browser I try. The page is blank.

Any idea what else I can try? My trial is expiring in a few days.

That’s weird but if the link doesn’t work you can also double click the license file that is attached to the license mail.

The problem is that there is none.
I only have a link in there to download Bettertouchtool and the URL that should map to the license file.
But no license file.

Could you send a quick mail with the address you used to purchase to andreas@folivora.ai? Maybe the license mail has not been delivered for some reason. Possibly also check your spam folder. It should be a separate mail from the one that comes via Paddle.

Mail sent!

I bought the standard license today and got the standard license Email from paddle immediately, but I cannot download the 'standard license' file, and the link in the Email (Please click here to register BetterTouchTool immediately (make sure you have installed it already): https://folivora.ai/retrievelicense/........) doesn't work either.

If I click the link, I got the following,
Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at folivora.ai.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

After several hours messing around, I found a work around. The Safari and Firefox cannot open the link and cannot download the license, but strangely my Huawei Mate 20 mobile phone can. So if you guys met this problem again, try use another Internet browser. Good luck!