Cannot Left Click Drag to Arrange/Organize Triggers (v4.506)

I originally updated BTT to (v4.506) (45050) from (v4.493) - restarted the system, but as the title says, I cannot Left Click Drag to Arrange/Organize Triggers in the latest version. So I tried to downgrade it and replace it with an older version from the release index but still did not work (left click drag) as it did before.
As well as now every time I try to click update for the latest (45060) update it installs & relaunches but each time I click 'Check for Alpha version updates' it keeps saying I'm in (45050)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Air M1 2020
  • macOS version: Ventura 13.2 (Currently updating to Sonoma 14.4.1 to see if there is any difference)
  • BetterTouchTool version: Listed above

to rearrange, copy etc. you need to select a specific trigger category. You are probably in the „all configured triggers“ section right now

Oh! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: How embarrassing I've been using this software for years and just tripped up on using it today, haha. Thank you for the kind reply :sweat_smile:. Should I delete the threads?

no, don’t delete :wink: maybe other users will search for this and find the solution here