Can BTT remove the short fraction of time reserved for dragging when single finger double tap and drag

macOS Big Sur Version 11.6
MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
Processor 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

BTT 3.609

My intention is to achieve using a single finger double-tap and hold to drag a window.
My action is to enable the single finger double-tap and hold to drag in the system preference. And I've set the dragging to "without drag lock".
The issue is that Apple has decided to add a feature so that users would have a small fraction of time to be able to still drag a window even after releasing their fingers. This helps when the user's finger has reached the edge of the touchpad but still wants to drag and move a window, so they could use this small fraction of time to reposition the finger.
See here: Change Mouse & Trackpad preferences for accessibility on Mac - Apple Support

My question is, is it possible for BTT to remove this small fraction of time? As in whenever I lift my fingers away from the trackpad, the drag is done for good.

unfortunately this is not possible. (I have tried in the past to get rid of this delay, but nothing worked reliably)