CalenderAgent high cpu usage

Describe the bug
When running BTT with the GoldenChaos preset the process CalendarAgent is using every 1-2 seconds about 50-60% of my cpu. I tried restarting BTT and the Mac, nothing changes. After quitting BTT the CalendarAgent process is coming up every once in a while with about 4-5 % cpu usage.
I could recognise a similar behaviour of the accountsd process, but it's "only" using about 20-30% of the cpu.
I'm running iStat menus so I can monitor it very good.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 13 inch 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2,717

Which version of GoldenChaos are you running?

This sounds like an icalBuddy thing, but it's never bad for me to take a look since you're saying the high CPU usage only happens when GC is running.

In the list of installed presets it only says GoldenChaos, but no version. Is there another way to find it out?
I also checked my version of iCalBuddy, it's the newest one.

I switched to version 2.763 of your preset. For the moment the problem seems to be gone. The presumed battery life time went up from 45 minutes (with the problematic one) to 88 minutes with the actual version. I'm going to use the 2.763 and have an eye on the battery life time.

Update: After changing some settings the cpu usage went up again. This is very awkward. Right now I don't have time to dig further into it, sorry. As soon as I can have a look, I'll let you know, what I've found out.

Update 2: Would it help you if I export the preset including the settings and send it to you?

1 Like