Calendar events showing twice

Hi all,

I downloaded Better Touch Tool with the Golden Chaos preset. I have managed to configure everything that I wanted. The only problem left that I have regards the Calendar widget.

When I press on the date, the calendar events (from a selected number of calendars) of the day appear. But they appear twice. Let's say I have an event called "Lunch" from 1 pm to 2 pm. It will be shown twice. To clarify, on the Calendar app, they would only appear once. Only on the touch bar would they appear twice.

I have tried to: 1) Fix this by myself (did not manage to do so) 2) Find a thread (did not find anyone else having the same issue).

Anyone has an idea of what is causing this issue?

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
  • macOS version: Catalina (10.15.6)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.402

It's been happening to me as well. It's definitely something to do with the "Events to show:" option under the "Widget Specific" tab on mine. The only option it doesn't duplicate my whole calendar for is "Normal Events, All Day Events and Reminders". The rest of the options don't even work for my calendar widget so I think that whole list of "Events to show:" options needs an update. :man_shrugging:

Am running into this issue as well! Would appreciate a look into this.

Having the same issue. Some calendar items even show thrice.

Same issue here

I am having similar issue too. On the Date it would show a bubble with let say 1 event on that day. But when tap on it, it would show two identical events. Its for any kind of events.

Hi. I can confirm this as well:
BTT: 3.741

Duplicates are not shown when "Events to show:" is "Normal Events, All Day Events and Reminders". Otherwise dupes show up.