Describe the bug
Long time ago, I created my preset with a "basic strip" being visible all the time. Depending on the frontmost App, a CAG would show a button on the right side of the TouchBar, which can open a Touch Bar Group suited for the used application. So I created
- The CAG AB containing a button that opens up the desired Touch Bar Group XY.
- In the "All Apps" section, I created the desired Touch Bar Group XY
Example here: The Safari button on the right is the group that appears if Safari is frontmost.
Now, for some programs I wanted its group to open up right away. So I added one more trigger:
- Named & Other Triggers: CAG activated: AB → Open Touch Bar Group: XY
Works like a charm for my old creations, such as BTT!
Now recently I wanted to add more groups with this scheme, and failed desperately.
Here the screenshots (for BTT) of what I do:
Now if I create a new "workflow" with the same scheme, I fail desperately. Here is what I did for steam:
And all I get is the steam group button on the right side of my Touch Bar. The group just won't open up.
@Andreas_Hegenberg this drives me crazy, any idea of the why?
Affected input device:
- Type of Mac: MacBookPro15,1
- macOS version: 10.15.2 Beta (19C32e)
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.209
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):