Bug with conditional groups

Hello,

I am trying to configure conditional groups on Chrome, on a specific website, I want the touch bar on other sites to be the original one.
Configuration :
All
App: Chrome
Windows name: my website

I have the plugin for display URL in tab

When I change tabs, the touch bar of the site I configured remains displayed. I have to change my desktop (for example) and go back to Chrome for the original touchbar to come back. The reverse is also happening. When I arrive for the first time on Chrome, the touchbar that I configured for my site does not appear immediately, it is necessary that I change my desktop and that I come back.

I reported this on other apps, for example on Lightroom, I configured the touchbar according to whether I am on Library, Development, etc ... Most of the time the passage between the pages works well, but it sometimes the touchbar disappears and does not come back until I change office and come back.

Another problem in the same vein, I also tried to configure a display of the touchbar only when I selected the search bar. Once displayed, it does not revert to the original touchbar although the conditional parameters indicate that it should not be displayed ...

Another thing about conditional groups, in relation to a particular app, Discord. I would like to customize my touchbar according to certain servers. Only, in the available conditional parameters, the names of the servers do not appear. Windows names are those of text or voice rooms. There is no way to recover the names of the servers?

that's a lot of stuff, sorry.

Thank you in advance !

Maxime

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15" 2018
  • macOS version: MacOS 10.15.7
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.570 (1710)