BTT Window Snapping Doesn't Work Outright

Describe the bug
BTT window snapping doesn't work. I've tried reinstalling the app and confirmed that Window Snapping is enabled. Just not sure what else to try.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Mouse.

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MBP
  • macOS version: 10.14.2
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.704 (1009)

In general make sure that BTT has the permissions in System Preferences => Security & Privacy => Privacy => Accessibility. If it is already added there, maybe try to delete it and add it again.

It was in there, but removing it seems to have fixed it, thanks. Just FYI, doing that actually completely blocks input of any kind, so I had to hard-reset my laptop to get BTT to release input back to the OS.

ah that's a stupid bug Apple needs to fix. It doesn't happen very often, but if it does it's very annoying...

This problem just appeared again, and this time re-adding it to Security didn't fix it. What to do?

Paging @Andreas_Hegenberg! BTT snapping just stops working arbitrarily, and the previously discussed fix doesn't work.

Same issue, since I purchased a licensed two weeks ago, the tool doesn't work and I am unable to use window snapping which is the only reason why I purchased the license. Before that I used bettertouchtool for years (for free) and it worked without a problem. How do I get this working?

Did you maybe accidentally disable it in the settings? In general window snapping is working fine.

Hi,

I already have those settings in place. If this helps I am using Mac OS Monterey 12.4.
Alexandra

At least one of the edges must be enabled (top, left or right) for the corners to work. Snap to top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right do not work on their own.