Very often, if I resize windows... I can't get them back to the original shape. I've been testing some different scenarios, but I can't seem to be able to reproduce it on demand. Once I open BetterTouchTool window, it usually starts working (sometimes I have to enable/disable the affected shortcut), at least for a while.
I know the following comment "sucks", but... this didn't happen to me before and I use this feature all the time. Could this be due to Mojave?
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MackBook Pro 13" 2016
- CTRL+Option+Z = Restore Old Window Size
- CTRL+Option+Right/Left Arrows = Maximize Window Right/Left
- Type of Mac: MackBook Pro 13" 2016
- macOS version: 10.14.2 (18C54) Mojave
- BetterTouchTool version: 2.660 (but problems started already before)
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Just let me know what you want, and I will do my best to produce it.